Job Title: Account Manager
As a senior-level contact for clients, we expect you'll manage client relationships with poise and personality. You'll expect the opportunity to contribute tactically and strategically in a creative, collaborative environment. We'll provide just that.
In this position, you will serve as a senior-level contact for clients. As such, you will be expected to be equally facile at developing ideas and delivering invoices, at deriving communications plans and strategic briefs, and managing client budgets and new business presentations. You will work together with management, coworkers, clients and vendors to help develop and deliver successful integrated branding initiatives. You will contribute to our success by providing both tactical and strategic support on multiple projects for multiple clients across multiple industries simultaneously.
- Ability to develop, maintain and extend client relationships
- Strong knowledge of marketing and communications channels, including print, web, video, broadcast and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to engage in active business dialogue and offer fact-based guidance
- Effective and congenial presentation skills
- Work with clients to establish target goals and objectives
- Research competition for each client, competitive issues, products and services, and industry trends
- Experience developing, presenting and defending estimates
- Experience developing, presenting and defending invoices
- Proven attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Willing to become proficient in other tools
- Clients & Profits experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications or public relations
- 7-10 years professional experience
How to Apply
Please submit a Cover Letter, Resume and Related Support Information (<5MB PDF).
Click here to apply:
email@example.com Re: Origin – Account Manager