Job Title: Account Coordinator
We expect you'll be a quick learner, organized to a fault and detail driven. You'll expect the chance to grow personally and professionally while contributing to our collective success. And, that's exactly what you'll get.
In this role, you will work collaboratively with management, coworkers, clients and vendors to help develop and deliver successful integrated branding initiatives. You will provide both tactical and strategic support on multiple projects for multiple clients across multiple industries simultaneously. You will communicate and reinforce deadlines and budgets in an OCD-like manner with a heartfelt smile. And you will do so in a cool midtown environment surrounded by designers, writers, technologists and creative leaders who value the unique experience you bring to the table.
- General knowledge of marketing and communications channels, including print, web, video, broadcast and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to engage in active business dialogue and offer fact-based guidance
- Effective and congenial presentation skills
- Research competition for each client, competitive issues, products and services, and industry trends
- Proven attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Willing to become proficient in other tools
- Clients & Profits experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications or public relations
- 2–5 years professional experience
How to Apply
Please submit a Cover Letter, Resume and Related Support Information (<5MB PDF).
Click here to apply:
firstname.lastname@example.org Re: Origin – Account Coordinator